CAPP's Weatherization Program is provided to eligible Providence residents at NO COST. The program is available year round and it is made up of three different services:
1. Appliance Management Program (AMP) purpose is to educate residents on their energy use and help them save money. CAPP’s AMP does this by providing residents with energy saving light bulbs and/or replacing refrigerators and freezers that use a lot of energy.
2. Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP) assists eligible residents with services including but not limited to window and door repair, blown insulation, weather stripping, air sealing, caulking, minor structural repairs, duct sealing, installing smoke and carbon monoxide detectors as well as replacing or repairing any portion of a furnace, boiler or heating system.
3. Heating System Replacement Program (HSRP) is offered to low-income homeowners that are eligible for heating assistance and/or weatherization services. CAPP’s weatherization auditors inspect and tests heating systems for safety and efficiency.
For more information contact at Joy-L Addison at 401-273-2000 x 115
All residents eligible for Home Energy Assistance qualify for these programs.
Any Boiler Replacement work has to be procured using a Competitive Sealed Bid Process
Boiler Replacement Policy
Emergency Boiler Replacement Policy
Boiler Punch List for New Installations
Bid Proposal Form
***Bids not having all required information will be disqualified***
Announcements for Boiler Replacement Bids
(All bids received will be opened the following business day at 12:00pm est after closing date)
Click the job number to view the specifications and job details.
Job Numbers ( Start Date - Due Date ) : Awarded To:
1. 3H-GG-18-2 [11/10/2017 - 12/1/2017 12:00 PM]
2. 50H-GG-2 [11/10/2017 - 12/1/2017 12:00 PM]
3. 140H-GG [11/10/2017 - 12/1/2017 12:00 PM]
4. 153H-GO [11/10/2017 - 12/1/2017 12:00 PM]
5. 160H-GG [11/10/2017 - 12/1/2017 12:00 PM]
6. 164H-GO [11/10/2017 - 12/1/2017 12:00 PM]
7. 171H-GG [11/10/2017 - 12/1/2017 12:00 PM]
8. GG-741-1H [11/10/2017 - 12/1/2017 12:00 PM]